Reelshow Online Student Film Competitions 2013
Student Film Competition March 2013
Competition Genre Category – Drama- This contest is now closed for Entry!
All entrants will be listed as soon as possible on the Contestants Playlist
As posted on the Reelshow Student Film Competitions 2013 page, we are organising 5 student film competitions this year, for Reelshow members, which will be divided into 5 broad film genre categories- each competition focusing on one category only.
The 5 categories are:
- Documentary/ Mockumentary
- 30 Second Commercials
- Music Video
Our first competition of the year is in March – deadline for entry is 18th March. The film genre category for this competition is Drama.
Our judge for this competition is Paul Heath founder and editor-in-chief of The Hollywood News, one of the UK’s leading film websites. The winner will be interviewed by Paul for an article in The Hollywood News.
Please note that Reelshow members can upload films to the site, at any time- whatever the genre, but if they want to enter a competition their film will be entered into the appropriate contest down the year. Contact us if you are unsure about anything.
Reelshow Competitions 2013- General Information:
- The 5 Finalists of each competition will be selected by The Reelshow Team. The winner of each competition will be chosen by judge/s active in the film industry 0r film/media education and experienced in the genre.
- The prize is a US$75.00 Amazon Voucher for the winner.
- Only films uploaded or submitted to The Reelshow from January 2013 onwards can be entered into this year’s competitions.
- Films can be submitted for entry to a Reelshow competition as soon as the competition page is up on The Reelshow Film Contest site. But we will ask you when you upload if you want to take part in a competition.
- Films that have already won a Reelshow competition or festival will not be considered.
- A maximum total of 25 films will be considered for each competition and only one film entry per Reelshow member. If there are less then 8 films entered the competition will be cancelled or rolled over.
- A YouTube or Vimeo link to your film entry will be needed.
Contact Form: Contact Us
Facebook Group: Join if you can this is a great way of keeping in contact with us directly.